The environment we live and work in is constantly moving and evolving with the demand for a wider range of ceiling products including colours, design and materials required by customers.
One of these materials is metal, according to AMA Research metal accounts for 24% of the market with 40,000 tonnes of metal ceiling tiles being manufactured in the UK per year, making it the second largest market behind Mineral Fibre. It’s important to have the right system to compliment the aesthetics and properties of Metal tiles.
The Spring Tee System is designed for use with metal pan clip-in tiles, and is designed to be totally downward demountable. The Spring Tee System is quick and easy to install and is formed from pre-galvanised mild steel.
Pull-out tests are conducted during the manufacturing process as part of the quality procedure to ensure correct fitting of tiles.
Spring Tee System Benefits:
- The system is designed to be totally downward demountable
- Quick and easy to install
- Accessories available such as Tradeline Spring Tee Connector, Tradeline Border Wedge and Tradeline Spring Tee to Channel Connector
- The system is formed from pre-galvanised mild steel
- The white perimeter channel is coated to code RAL 9010.
View the full Tradeline Spring Tee System here. You can also download our Tradeline Product Guide, featuring solutions, systems and product performance tables. Click here to find your local stockist today!